Xcel Mens Wetsuit 5/4mm Drylock Hooded (2016)
The Xcel Drylock is Xcel’s warmest wetsuit, with TDC Thermo Dry High Pile; the warmest material ever to hit the wetsuit market. It’s fast drying and super lightweight.
The Drylock has full body coverage of Celliant, with the chest panel consisting go High Pile Celliant, and the shoulders, waist and legs compiling of Low Pile Celliant.
Watch the video for more info.
- TDC Thermo Dry Celliant High Pile
- Faster Drying & Lighter in & out of the water. Xcel Wetsuits warmest ever lining, converting body heat into infra-red energy for maximum warmth, increased endurance, faster recovery and enhanced overall performance. The High Pile ensures maximum core warmth.
- TDC Thermo Dry Celliant Low Pile
- Acting the same as the High Pile technology, except the Low Pile ensures maximum flexibility.
- 100% QDF Quick Dry Fibre Exterior
- Super fast drying fibre which repels water, allowing less water absorption for increased warmth, and minimal weight.
- Waterproof Drylock Entry System
- 100% waterproof zipper, with a SmoothSkin hem seal on the left shoulder panel, help keep water out.
- Magnetic Zip Closure
- Quick release zipper tab, featuring double magnets for a quicker release, but more secure lock for the zipper.
- Fusion Welded Stitch Free Seams
- Stitch free glued seams that are fused together, making the seams strong, lightweight and fully leak-proof keeping heat in, and water out.
- Drylock Wrist Seals
- Seamless donut seal that keeps water out and minimised flushing.
- Pressure Bonded Seam Tape
- All way stretch, lightweight interior seam that enhances warmth, durability and comfort.