Starboard Drive 2016 (10’5″ x 30″)
The Starboard Drive 2016 pushes the envelope between wave riding performance and efficient flat-water paddling. The intermediate rocker, with width in the standing area, creates glide and stability for flat water and all-round paddling. It is the board of choice for staff here when off on a small wave or a training session.
- 10’5” is the shortest all round shape, designed for greater manoeuvrability and reactivity on the wave.
- 30” width is stable for most riders wanting a board that does it all. This width and a straight rail line promotes a straighter paddle technique and leads to better tracking (going in a straight line without having to swap paddle hands too much).
- Available in Starshot Red, Wood, AST Electric construction
Bottom shape: “Mono-concave to double to V”
- Mono-concave in the nose creates lift and directs water into mid-section double concave for speed and acceleration.
- Rail-to-rail turning from mid-point of the board.
- Tail V increases manoeuvrability for smooth and tight cutbacks.
- Easy to paddle and great to surf. A progressive shape provides agile surfing, yet there’s enough glide for some flat-water capability too
Volume: 156 litres
2+1 fin set-up
210 centre fin and 4.5″ side fins included