Starboard Converse 2018 (9’0″ x 30″)
9’0″ x 30″ Converse Ideal for riders looking for easy entry into waves and reactive turning.
- Entry level to intermediate riders.
- Stable shape for wave riding.
- Target rider: Stable shapes for heavier riders up to 130 kg down to shorter board for lighter riders at 85 kg for more progressive wave riding.
- Starlite construction – Carbon innegra rails, 9.38kg (Est)
- Key features: Wide nose and tail for stability, thin rails for more performance, 3/4 EVA Deck pad.
- 9’0″ x 30″ x 4.1″
- Tail width 18″
- Volume 142 litres
- Thruster/ Quad fin setup
- Fins included (Balsa core 170 centre fin and 4.7″ composite side fins)
- Continuous Mono-Concave to V tail