Starboard All Star 2018 Hybrid Carbon (14’0″ x 24.5″)
The Starboard All Star is a versatile race design for all conditions whether it’s flat-water, choppy, upwind / downwind or in the surf. The most versatile and popular race board from elite to beginner riders that can perform and win in all conditions.
Added nose volume and refined overall volume distribution made the hull easy and sensationally fast.
The 24.5″ width would suit paddlers with some previous race board experience and would offer increased speed and performance.
- From entry level riders to elite racers. The All Star is the world’s most successful, user-friendly and versatile race design
- The All Star is again 2 to 3 boards length faster. Relative to it’s predecessor due to refined rocker lines and bottom shape
- Downwind the performance is further improved. Due to increased nose volume making the board pop on to every piece of chop
- The amazing hull maintains control to surf in breaking waves and it’s flatter tail makes it even faster for buoy turns
- New Carbon Balsa Bio Resin Natural Winner fin aids beach starts, manoeuvrability in surf and easier buoy turning
- Bottom Shape: “Tri-concave with deep centre channel chamfered rail”
- Hybrid Carbon construction
- Length: 14’0″
- Width: 24.5″
- Volume: 326 litres
Hybrid Carbon Specification
- The full wrap of 140g S Glass outside military grade plain weave gives great impact resistance for its weight and also provides a good Flex Pattern.
- The UD Carbon rail bands enhance this construction by making it longitudinally stronger and providing faster recoil.
- The standing area is reinforced with 2 wide strips of 0.6mm thick Australian Pine to prevent heel marks over time.
- The Hybrid Carbon technology combines performance and great value.