Starboard Blend 2016 Starshot Red (11’2″ x 30″)
- 11’2” length combines glide and manoeuvrability.
- 30” width is stable for most riders. This width and a straight rail line promotes a straighter paddle technique and leads to better tracking (going in a straight line without having to swap paddle hands too much).
- Great for flat-water cruising and long board style performance in the surf.
Bottom shape: “Mono-concave to double to V in the tail.”
- Heavy mid-section concave generates speed and rail-to-rail reactivity from the middle of the board.
- Tail V for responsive cutback turning.
Volume: 178 litres
2+1 fin set-up
220 centre fin and 4.5″ side fins included